The Real A-List

In this niche, if you ask most people which blogs you should follow they’ll tell you to follow the “A-List”… generally the big few in this niche with thousands of subscribers.

Some tell you this because they believe you’ll get value from those sites, but I reckon most people read blogs simply because others are, and even though certain ‘big’ blogs may not have any value to them people read them because of this reason.

Here’s my personal “A-list”… where A stands for awesome. These blogs are differing sizes, some have ten subscribers while others go to a few thousand. However, I believe that more often than not the posts on these blogs have value, which is why I read them.

By value, I mean that every single blog on this list has something I’ve learned from them, and I believe that reading them could help make you a better internet marketer. Here’s the list, in no particular order…

Blogger Illustrated – a blog Grizz recommended once and although I only got around to checking it a few days ago, its posts definitely have value to them. Read a few of them and you’ll agree.

The Infopreneurrun by James Richmond. He usually posts about twice a day, and the posts will help you think differently if you read and understand them. Probably one of the most interactive (in terms of comment discussion) websites I’ve seen in this niche too.

Make Money For Beginners – doesn’t really need any introduction on this blog, and although he doesn’t post much there’s still a tonne of valuable information there (skim through the archives, which are much better organized than this site’s :) ).

ViperChill – did a review about this blog a couple days ago as I stumbled across it and liked it, but again, killer content from someone successful. Check it out.

Int MktrTrent Brownrigg’s site. Read the interview to find out more about why should should take heed of the stuff he says. :)

Lis Sowerbuttsif you do nothing else on her website, go and read the last post. It’ll help you a tonne if you had problems with niches etc.

Hot Blog Tips – blog run by Keith Bloemendaal – some of the posts will help change the way you think about certain things. Anything that causes you to think is awesome in my book (or feed reader, shall we say :) ).

Michel Fortin – is one of the top marketing copywriters in the world, and his blog has a lot of good information that he’s gotten from experience. Another site that will tweak the way you think about certain things.

Leo Dimilo – internet marketing blog with information derived from online experience (the best kind of information). Again, if you read this site you’ll start to see a few things differently.

Site Sketch 101 – a blog run by Nicholas Cardot, who is a full time infantryman in the US Army. Read a few posts on the site, liked that they were different from posts on most other sites, so I’m recommending him. :)

Nathan Hangen – a blog with internet marketing views, experiences and so on. Fairly solid content and a decent amount of interaction.

The University Kidlastly… if you look past a lot of the unimportant dross on this site, there are a few posts that have made me & a few others and will make you money. :)

I didn’t want to go into too much detail for each blog above as I’m lazy as hell and there are 12 blogs above. A paragraph on each and that’s me all tired out. Nevertheless, I recommend all of them from what I’ve seen so far – some a few days worth, some a couple years worth, and I think that reading them will affect you positively. Visit them all, select a few you like and read them in your feed reader every so often.

I may have forgotten or not even know about other blogs that help people make money / boost their online marketing efforts, so if you know any feel free to mention them in the comments and I/others will check them out. :)

0 comentarii: